Yee Doggie! It’s roundup time!
My writer’s blog went live on January 15, 2016. At the time I had two maybe three ideas for blog posts. I was petrified that I wouldn’t be able to come up with interesting content to keep my blog going past six months. But here I am one year, two months, and 42 published posts later. Woo-hoo!
Over the course of the year, some of my posts have gotten more views than others. So I decided to do a Texas-style roundup and share my top ten posts of all time just in case you missed them. Here goes in the order of most viewed:
1. Pay Attention to the Burning Bush!
2. For Writing Better Stories: 12 Great Tips You’ve Probably Never Heard
3. Transform Your Novel With 3 Simple Writing Hacks
4. 6 Tips for Writing Dialogue that Snaps, Crackles, and Pops!
5. 5 Ways Fiction Writers Sabotage their Stories
6. What’s in Your Writer’s Toolbox
7. To Self-Publish or Not to Self Publish –That is the Question
8. How to Write a Good Bad Guy
9. Have You Dreamed the Next Best-Selling Novel?
10. On Writing – 7 Things I Know for Sure
I hope in some way I have accomplished my goal of informing, inspiring, and/or encouraging you on your writing journey with this blog – for that is my sincere desire.
As always, thanks for stopping and happy writing!